Monday, June 13, 2011

Thank You!

I know it's been quiet here at Firefly Photography for the last week or so. I actually have a number things in the works and I will roll out the big reveal once I get everything squared away, so stay tuned! There is so much newness on the horizon and I am very excited to share!

And I am very grateful to everyone who has had faith in me this past year as Firefly has slowly but surely grown into something I am very passionate about and very proud of. I couldn't have done it without you guys.
 
Also, I just want to say an additional thank you to my amazing clients for selling out my By the Sea mini sessions in one day! There will be a little thank you treat for each of you. I will fill you in on the details regarding what to wear, what to expect and and your treat! Details are coming this week!!



Speaking of newness, here is 10-day-old newness from a recent newborn session.


Baby Blessings!!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment