Monday, May 23, 2011

Glass Half Empty? Or Half Full?

My clients were traveling from an hour away and the weather forecast showed a 50% chance of rain.........so our fingers were crossed. After some back and forth that morning, my clients decided to chance it, rounded up their three kids and made the trek out to the country. I am a glass is half full kind of person, but I couldn't imagine coming all the way out to meet me on a weekend morning with three kids, only to be turned around by the rain......so I left it up to the client to decide. They apparently are also glass is half full folks.

It turns out the weatherman was wrong (imagine that!) and we had a beautiful session at Kittatinny Valley State Park up here in Andover, NJ (Sussex County). You can really see each child's individual nature here.





No comments:

Post a Comment