Sunday, May 15, 2011

A 5K, Two Girls, and a Beautiful Location

I recently had the pleasure of photographing two incredibly well-behaved little girls. The baby was so calm and patient and we got a second wind out of her big sister, too! We had the pleasure of singing Little Mermaid songs (although passersby did not have the pleasure of listening) and I was treated to an impromptu dance recital with this little one.

It was well worth the hour drive to Ringwood State Park, and the fact that my clients got caught in a 5K race that was being held there that day. I decided that I love this location. I had shot there before, but the NJ Botanical Gardens and Skylands Manor and the surrounding grounds are irresistable. There are always photographers there (this time, the Goshen Camera Club was there) - and I really can see why. Anyway, here is a little sampler from the session.









2 comments:

Jean @ Bebe A La Mode said...

Cute! Love the one of the girls looking through the stone pillers! :) Sue if your reading this your daughters are beautiful!! :) Dana I LOVE that park too! I wish it were closer! I have alot of family memories there and it really is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Awe thanks Jean!

Post a Comment