Sunday, April 3, 2011

Do You Have a Case of the Mondays? Spring Fever Sneak Peeks

Have you ever seen the film Office Space? If you have not seen it, then netflix it.....right now. It is hysterical. If you have seen it, then you remember the annoying peppy character who asks everyone on Monday morning if they have a "case of the Mondays." I used to work for a Fortune 500 firm and boy do I get that movie - and it happens to be totally hilarious.  If you have a "case of the Mondays", maybe this sneak peek from this past weekend's mini-sessions will help.

I am still editing proofs and I captured some beautiful portraits from each session. These happened to have been my personal favorites. Some are quirky, some are cute and some are just beautiful.

You are welcome to use these images on Facebook, but please do not crop out my logo in any way shape or form (even for profile photo thumbnails). Thank you for respecting my work!

I also want to thank you guys for keeping the park neat and tidy. After nine sessions I fully expected to be cleaning up at the end of the day. I always "leave no trace", but you guys rocked it! There was nothing to clean up!

{I am still planning summer mini-sessions at the beach this summer. I have yet to work out the details, but I am looking at a weekday in late June, after school is out. I will post news about these to Facebook}

Enjoy...................

Free as a bird.....

Peek-A-Boo - A very easygoing little girl.

My first session - these little guys were great!


Somebody wasn't feeling well......

This guy was very comfortable in front of the camera.



This was a little moment at the end of the session that I thought was so beautiful.
This little one just went with the flow....

This little one is going to be spoiled rotten by her older siblings.

I couldn't help myself! I had to end with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment