Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's So Much Fun Turning One!

Whew! My mission has been completed with my first-ever mini sessions and I can't wait to post the sneak peeks. It's also my first-ever birthday............actually, it's Firefly Photography's First Birthday! Last April, I filed the business paperwork to touch off a pretty spectacular year for my new venture. I have been published in three magazines, selected for an art show, interviewed both in print and on the radio, and I have met so many cool people along the way. I am blessed to have relationships with both clients and other photographers who make my life just a little more fulfilling. So thank you all.

I have a little way of saying thanks to you for encouraging me and trusting me to create images of your precious children, while I grow as an artist and as a photographer. If you make a booking during my birthday month for a full session (from now until April 30th), mention this special, and you will receive a $50 print credit!  I feel very blessed to know you all. Thanks again,  Dana
Firefly Photography's Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment