Tuesday, February 1, 2011

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.......

I don't know what it is like where you are, but here in Sussex County, NJ, the winter is unrelenting this year. It's storm after storm (in fact there is one right now). The other night, I saw countless tiny crystals glinting and sparkling in the light. The next morning, I went outside and when the sun was out, the piles of snow were blanketed by tiny iridescent pieces of crystalline glitter. The twigs and branches from the little bushes created a pretty contrast against the snow. This is what I saw.







3 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

Are you kidding me, so beautful captures of snowflakes!!! Love these so much.

Anonymous said...

Really cool images!

Firefly Photography said...

Thanks ladies!!

Post a Comment