Monday, August 30, 2010

Pets for Pets Fundraiser



Yesterday Megan O'Keeffe and I had a beautiful day for our Pets for Pets Fundraiser at Kittatinny Valley State Park. I really enjoyed collaborating together and I think there's much more to gain than there is to lose working with another local photographer. Children ran around in the sun, we met some beautiful animals, and we raised money for a good cause. I have been told that there is a dog who has an expensive dental disease and the money will be able to help her directly. So we got our good karma for the day!

Of course I had to take photos of children both furry and non-furry. These are just a few shots from the day. Megan got a bulldog in a tutu and I can't wait to see that one!



These ridiculously large and furry Newfoundlands were fun to photograph. As you can see, they were incredibly cooperative.


No comments:

Post a Comment