Sunday, June 5, 2011

Love in Bloom

Maternity sessions are my favorite. I never understood why random women would look at my ripening belly and smile when I was pregnant and now that I am a mother, I completely understand and I really can't put the feeling into words. I just love pregnancy! Really, I do. (I am training to be a birth doula and hope to take a Hypnoborthing instructor course this fall). When I have the opportunity to photograph a pregnant mom-to-be, I am in total bliss.

This particular mama has a sensitivity for the outdoors, and I think I captured that. One morning during my run, I literally could see this expectant couple standing on this lush stretch of railroad bed trail. We were also lucky to have the benefit of springtime blooms - like irises and poppies. Even the family dog got in on the photo-taking action!

No comments:

Post a Comment